Monday, July 30, 2012

Cool pokemon stuff!

WOW! It's been forever, and I'm a HUGE liar! I say I'm back, I'm not. WELL GUESS WHAT Y'ALL! THIS TIME I AM COMING BACK WITH NEW IDEAS AND STUFF!!!! Now back to the blog! So guess what. . . POKEMON!!! I'm talk'n website stuff! The coolest thing going on right now is the power bracket, legendary pokemon going head to head in voting.
Ya, awesome rigt? but the coolest part is going to happen right after. . . these commercial brakes! LOL just like T.V.! But ya! there is something cooler. It's this.
Yes, Hot Topic, (the best graphic T store EVER!) will make a tee of the winning pokemon! HERE ARE THE STANDINGS: Mew winning over Deoxys, Groudon over Ho-Oh, Lugia over Latias, and Rayquaza, over Palkia! Post a comment and tell me if you think I'm really here to stay or not! Luv, boogiewoman!

No comments:

Post a Comment