Monday, February 8, 2010

Birthday Solutions Continued!

Ok, you know how I said I was going to post again really soon?

Ok, so here's another thing that happened on my birthday. I had a BIG surprise party! I also told everyone at my school that I wasn't going to have a party this year.

Ok, so I also got Wizard101 crowns. Now I know I haven't talked about this with you, but it's a cool game. Most of you people who read my blog are friends with friendly, and if you aren't, here's a link to his blog. I love spending time with him.


Yes I have a new ice wizard, and um I used to play this real hard, and I also have a level 50 something, I forgot what they were called. Oh and um, I just love my blog. I don't know what to write. so I'll be doing this soon again, after I come up with more ideas.

See you later!

Your friend, Boogiewoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment